ARN Systems installation & commissioning team comprises of engineers, technicians & supervisors ably guided by project managers. We have team of dynamic & most experienced hands in the industry. We represent a “100% in-house” team that takes care of all aspects of the installation process with clear cross check using a custom built implementation checklist.
The process of implementation & commissioning includes
- Detailing site surveys
- Project management schedule (PMS) documents,
- Co-ordination with space planners & interior designers
- Performs pre-install / rough-in cabling and termination, including bundling and labeling of cables
- Installation teams work closely with our design and engineering teams and project management in order to stage build and test all components prior to installation.
- Completes the projects with final on-site terminations, equipment alignments.
- Final testing would be performed to ascertain the feasibility of the sytems.
- Site clean up and disposal
- and final handover