Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems.
Designing a leading-edge audio/video solution is a complex process that requires knowledge not only of audio and video products and systems, but also of the buildings into which they will be incorporated and the other technologies with which they must collaborate and integrate.
The primary challenge of ARN Sytems is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the preconceived constraints. The primary constraints are scope, time, quality and budget The secondary and more ambitious challenge is to optimize the allocation of necessary inputs and integrate them to meet pre-defined objectives.
- Project Plan & Coordination
- Vendor Deliverables Analysis
- Attending of Weekly Teleconference/ Onsite Meetings with Vendor & Client
- Approvals of all (Various Coordinating) Vendor Deliverables
- Coordination with Vendors for On Site Working & Operations
- Project Documentation