Upgrading is the process of replacing a product with a newer version of the same product. In consumer electronics an upgrade is generally a replacement of hardware,software or firmware with a newer or better version, in order to bring the system up to date or to improve its characteristics.
Why do we need upgradation
- We use only genuine spares supplied by the concerned brand
- Lower your maintenance cost
- We work to ensure upgrades include a variety of new features and improvements that provide real efficiencies and improved ease-of-use.
- Upgrades address/correct bugs encountered in prior versions.
- Avoid being stuck with obsoleted versions